Joint Health Capsules
Soft Gel Caps with Buchu Oil 10 mg and Salmon Oil 365 mg
60 capsules, 375mg
- Powerful natural anti-inflammatory
- Aids in the reduction of pain and inflammation
- Supports healthy joints and connective tissue
- Promotes a healthy heart and cardiovascular function
- Optimizes exercise recovery and overall wellbeing
Soft Gel Caps for easy absorption
Not meal dependent
No known side effects
Rich in a host of bioflavonoids and vitamins
International Online Store
Inflammation is essentially a protective response intended to eliminate the initial cause of cell injury (microbes, toxins). The inflammatory response dilutes, neutralizes and removes the insulting agent and sets into motion the process of tissue repair.
This process can be categorised as either acute or chronic depending on the time frame and the immune cells involved. Acute inflammation is relatively short in duration (minutes or days) and is characterised by the presence of fluid and predominantly neutrophils. Chronic inflammation on the other hand is characterised by an accumulation of lymphocytes and monocytes and is associated with vascular proliferation and fibrosis (loss of mobility and deformed joints).
- The BuchuLife oil found in our natural anti-inflammatory capsules is a potent inhibitor of the oxidative burst, inhibiting this response by 67% at a 1:400 dilution. As the oil is diluted out, so the inhibition decreases but is still present at 24% at a 1:3200 dilution.
- BuchuLife oil inhibits the release of I16 when the cells are stimulated. A 1:400 dilution of the oil inhibits the process by as much as 56% of total release. Once again, as the oil is diluted so is the inhibition (14% of total at 1:3200 dilution of oil).
- BuchuLife oil extract has NO significant inhibitory effects on the expression of CD11b/CD18 at the surface of neutrophils and monocytes. This implies that the cells can still become “sticky” and migrate through the blood vessel wall to the sites where they are required.
BuchuLife Joint Health capsules have been developed in South Africa by Cape Kingdom Nutraceuticals (Pty) Ltd.
The University of Cape Town (UCT)/MRC Research Unit for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine conducted a study to test the efficacy of BuchuLife First Aid Topical Gel in treating symptoms of pain and swelling and found it to be effective. In the near future, UCT/MRC Research Unit for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine will conduct a clinical trial to test the efficacy of the BuchuLife Joint Health capsules in reducing inflammation in individuals with osteoarthritis.
Buchu is indigenous to the Western Cape Province of South Africa and forms part of Fynbos, the vegetation type unique to the Cape Floral Kingdom - a World Heritage Site.
The scientifically formulated Buchu oil used to make BuchuLife Joint Health Soft Gel Caps contains the potent antioxidants quercitin, rutin, hesperidin, diosmin (bio-flavonoids), diosphenol and Vitamins A, B, and E. Also rich in Calcium and Iron, these compounds have been shown to reduce pain and inflammation in chronic conditions.
- Relief of inflammation
- Reduces pain and inflammation in chronic conditions, arthritis, rheumatism and any other joint destroying process.
Do not use BuchuLife Joint Health Capsules if pregnant, lactating or diagnosed with low blood pressure. Consult your doctor prior to use.
BuchuLife Joint Health Soft Gel Caps are prepared from naturally sourced ingredients: Buchu Oil 10ml and Salmon Oil 365ml.
Two Soft Gel Caps taken twice daily. Allow 1 week to experience results. Continual usage will aid in the maintenance of joint health. Not meal dependent.
BuchuLife Joint Health Capsules produce no known side effects.